The Wood Water Garden Fountain Set
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Wood Fountains and other Fountains topics.
What water fountain is versatile enough for changes and updates?
For a wood water garden fountain that can become a mobile water piece, make a set of three in varying sizes. These pieces will compliment each other or work as stand alone pieces when separated. They can also be rearranged to a new configuration from time to time for a new effect.
- Create three boxes out of plywood in the following sizes: 36”x 24”, 24”x 18”, and 18”x 12”. Your finished boxes should be 12” deep.
- Use thin, round fence posts, split in half and cut to size to decorate the outside of each box. You can screw them into position with 1/2” nails.
- Cut the half fence posts to size and trim the ends in a 45-degree angle to create a top edge for each of the boxes.
- Line the boxes with pool liner to waterproof them.
- Use aquatic planting mix in planting containers for plant aquatics of your choice. Place the containers in the boxes. Cover them with pea gravel to prevent water from clouding.
- Add water and position your finished wood water garden containers in an arrangement.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.