An Urn Fountain You Can Create
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Urn Fountains and other Fountains topics.
What’s an easy urn fountain project to make?
It's a simple, yet pleasing design. An urn lying on its side continually pours out water over a bed of multi colored rocks within a container. And it's a project you can make yourself. Read on to find out how to create this charming urn fountain.
What you'll need:
- Terra cotta urn
- Ceramic Container
- Submersible pump
- Pebbles in varying sizes and colors
What you'll need to do:
- Waterproof the ceramic container with liner.
- Place the pump into the bottom of the ceramic container and cover with pebbles.
- Run the pump tubing through a hole at the base of the urn.
- Set the urn on its side at an angle so that water will spill over the top. You can use the pebbles to help position your urn in place.
- Plug your pump in, fill with water and your terracotta urn fountain is ready to operate.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.