Adding Stone to Any Water Fountain
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Stone Fountains and other Fountains topics.
If a purchasing a custom stone fountain or building your own a natural stone fountain is impractical or impossible, turning an indoor fountain or outdoor fountain into a stone water feature is as simple as incorporating creative stone fountain accessories.
- Enhance the beauty and stone and water Feng Shui benefits to any fountain by purchasing small colored fountain stones, all black polished pebbles or small engraved stones from a fountain accessory supplier. Group them at the fountain base or around the edges of the fountain.
- Place a beautiful geode or gemstones on the top or side of the fountain.
- Perch a stone Feng Shui symbol like a small dragon or miniature stone Buddha statue at the base or top of the fountain.
- A pathway of large custom engraved garden stones creates a beautiful memorial setting around an outside garden feature.
- Turn a still garden pond into a garden water fountain with a stone statuary spitter fountain that complements the theme of an outdoor setting. Spitter statuary fountains range from formal to whimsical. Popular cast stone statues include: dolphins, fish, birds, cherubs, mermaids, frogs and gargoyles.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.