Finding Ideas for Garden Fountains
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Garden Fountains and other Fountains topics.
There are many sources for inspiration and how-to tips when creating a garden fountain sanctuary. Try these resources for tips and creative ideas on garden fountains, garden accessories and landscaping:
- Go garden fountain sightseeing. From the grand fountains of Europe to small city parks, hotels and resorts, fountains are everywhere. As you travel the world, keep a camera nearby to snap photographs of garden fountain ideas to borrow and adapt.
- Get educated. Attend garden shows, expositions and lectures sponsored by universities and gardening associations.
- Ask master gardener friends for tours of their garden fountains. Take notes.
- Collect how-to-build-a-garden-fountain and outdoor landscaping magazines and books and take notes on what appeals to you. Buy a book on outdoor Feng Shui and follow tips for balancing the energy of a garden water fountain area.
- Rent a DVD on outdoor landscaping. Tune into gardening and outdoor do-it-yourself television documentaries. Go online. The National Wildlife Federation and gardening organizations offer a plethora of free tips on attracting wildlife and going green. Visit Websites for garden fountain suppliers that specialize in outdoor garden fountains.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.