The Indoor Urn Fountain
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Urn Fountains and other Fountains topics.
What is an indoor urn fountain I can make?
If an indoor urn fountain is something you'd like to have in your home, we have a project idea for you. This easy to create indoor urn fountain is something you can create in just a few hours.
What you'll need:
- Metal leaf water feature
- Aquatic potting mix
- Decorative urn
- Filter Carbon
What you'll need to do:
- Place the metal leaf water feature into the urn, along with the submersible pump.
- Place a protective cover over the pump, allowing openings for the power and water intake.
- Partially fill up the area with pebbles.
- Make a container by placing aquatic potting mix in the pantyhose and add Ogon for your plant life.
- You can make a separate bag with Cyperus isocladus.
- Arrange the plant life and fill the container to the edge with additional pebbles.
- Use a tablespoon of the filter carbon to keep the water from becoming stale. Repeat this process as necessary to maintain the water quality.
- Plug in your pump, add water and your indoor urn fountain is ready to use.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.